Everyone should take an active role in their own personal safety, whether you’re at home, at work, or away. After all, taking steps now can help you live more confidently in the future. As a Resideo Premier Security Dealer, our company is passionate about protecting families and the things most important to them. Our hope is that you’ll never become a victim of a burglary.
There are actions you can take to help reduce your risks of becoming a victim of a burglary at your home:
- The most common entry point for a burglar is the front door. Always look up when you go out, even if only for a few minutes.
- Trim any buses or trees that hide doors or windows. Plant thorny shrubs near exterior windows. The thorns can act as a deterrent for anyone trying to enter from ground floor windows.
- Leave a large dog bowl on the back porch, even if you don’t have a dog. All you need is to put doubt in the burglar’s mind.
- Make sure all entrances and outside areas are well-lit. Use motion lights for deterrence at night. Even better, invest in a security system that can incorporate lighting automation so you can create a lived-in look or control lights right from your cell phone.
- If you have a security system, integrate a video door bell and interior and exterior HD cameras. Adding a visible outdoor camera may decrease the likelihood that a burglar will target your home.
Lastly, we recommend that you install a professionally monitored security system that will summon help in the event of a burglary or fire emergency. With a ProSeries security system from Resideo, we can help you customize your home with connected security devices that work together to monitor your home day and night.
Trusted Security for Temecula Valley Businesses and Families Since 1985
Our own homes and business are right here in Temecula. We’ve been in business here since 1985, so we have in-depth knowledge of the crime situation and patterns in our area. Knowledge that we put to work for you, your business and your family.
We also have a vested interest in protecting our own community. To us, you’re not a number – you’re our friend and neighbor. And we go out of our way to treat you that way and make sure you are always completely satisfied with our service.